What Are The Characteristics Of The Star Ruby?
As the name suggests, Star denotes that it will be star-shaped and have a shiny or lustrous texture.
Sounds Amazing, Right?
Well, this is the best ruby with an extravagant quality and smooth texture.
This is an unusual variation of the gemstone Ruby called a star ruby. When these exquisite jewels are manipulated, a sharp six-rayed star floats enchantingly across the gem’s surface. The “asterism” visual phenomenon is the root cause of this. Continue reading the article to learn more about the miracle properties of the star ruby.
What is the Star Ruby?
Only one piece of natural corundum out of a hundred will have a star-like shape that is as obvious as the stone’s colour. Every 200 pieces of mined corundum will also contain a star; however, it will either be of bad star quality or poor stone colour.
The Star is most easily seen when the Star Sapphire is observed in a single light source, such as sunlight and a spotlight. Given that most rough rubies are faceted after being heated rather than carved into cabochons to highlight their star forms, these uncommon stones are paid accordingly.
The price of the star ruby depends on the amount of carat you are purchasing. You can Buy Gems at the lowest price when these stones are for sale and can attain the benefits of it.
The characteristics of star ruby are:
- All rubies and sapphires, including a star ruby, are ranked nine on the Mohs hardness scale, only behind diamonds, rated 10.
- The stone must have a specific degree of redness to be classified as a ruby rather than a sapphire.
- Star Rubies, however, is different since they can be found in stones with various colours, including purple, brown, and pink.
- In actuality, the most significant stars are in Pink Star Rubies.
- Inclusions are characteristic of all rubies and help define them as such.
- Star rubies and all rubies range in transparency from semi-transparent to opaque.
- The Star should be brightly visible and have a silvery or white hue.
What are the benefits of wearing Star Ruby?
- It can shield you from impending hazards.
- Protects you from harmful energy and the evil eye.
- The Star Sapphire Gem stone also aids in making you vigilant against mishaps or bad luck.
- The Star Ruby gemstone can also help you profit and maintain good health.
- It effectively treats migraines, hypertension, depression, and sleep disturbances.
- After dealing with an uncomfortable scenario, it helps your mind to refocus and clear itself.
- This Ruby stone can also help loved ones heal, and it can also help you get rid of your anger.
Summing it up :
We hope you like the article and now have complete knowledge about the star rubies and their beneficial healing power to heal the mind and souls of the human body.
Moreover, it is also important to note that only three rough corundum (ruby and sapphire) crystals mined today will show stars when cut into cabochons.
Only one person in a hundred will have a good lead and a good colour; out of these three, one will have a poor colour but a good star, and one will have a flawed but good colour.
Today’s global production only produces a few high-quality leads, especially those larger than 5 carats. Because most ruby raw is now heated before being cut into faceted stones rather than cabochons to show the Star, star rubies are becoming increasingly rare.