What Are The Symptoms And Signs Of Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are large, bulging, twisted discolored veins. Varicose veins do not always cause any problems except affecting the physical appearance. But in some cases, they could become a reason for aching pain and discomfort. It is better to treat them before it could get worse. You can visit your nearest vein specialist for the treatment. If you don’t know What kind of doctor specializes in veins, then a vascular surgeon and vein specialist is your answer.
Do not ignore pr neglect the signs and symptoms of varicose veins, as it could lead to more significant problems. Here are some early signs and symptoms that our body shows us while suffering from varicose veins.
- Worsening pain after setting for standing in the same position. For a long time.
- Discolored veins, dark purple or blue veins
- Itching around veins
- Heavy or achy feeling in the legs
- muscle cramping
- Burning, throbbing and swelling in lower legs
What are the significant causes and risks involved in varicose veins?
Consult your nearest vein specialist for the treatment of varicose veins. What Kind of Doctor is a Vein Specialist. A vein specialist is a medical expert who treats venous issues. Some factors and reasons can increase the risk of developing varicose veins, such as
- Age. as we grow, the risk of wear and tear on the valves of veins also increases.
- Pregnancy. During pregnancy, the body of a female undergoes many physical and hormonal changes, which could also increase the risk of developing varicose veins.
- Going through menopause and other hormonal changes can increase the risk of developing varicose veins.
- Smoking could be a massive reason for developing varicose veins.
- Sex. Women are more likely to develop these kinds of venous diseases than men.
What are the complications involved with varicose veins?
- Blood clots. Occasionally, deep veins in the legs can become enlarged and might cause swelling, irritation, and pain.
- Ulcers. Painful ulcers can develop on the skin near the varicose veins, particularly near the ankles. Before the ulcer forms, a discolored spot on the skin usually grows.
- Bleeding. In severe varicose veins, the veins close to the surface of the skin burst resulting in minor bleeding. Visit a vein specialist if this happens.
What he the prevention measures we can take for varicose veins?
Several treatment measures can help with varicose vein treatment. including self-care measures such as-
- Avoiding tight clothing and high heels
- Drinking plenty of water
- Daily walks and exercising
- Yoga, swimming, and cycling
- Compression stockings
- Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol
- Elevating up your legs while sitting or laying down
- Massaging your legs.
If these methods fail, then you can try surgical treatment procedures such as-
- Laer treatment
- Ligation and stripping
- Endothermal Ablation
- Endoscopic vein surgery
We got some helpful information regarding varicose vein treatment from the above matter. Symptoms of varicose veins, prevention measures we can take for varicose veins, and complications involved in varicose veins. For further information regarding varicose veins, contact veintreatmentnyc.com.