How Does The Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Work?
A Brazilian butt Lift is a common method growing in popularity worldwide. A Brazilian butt lift is a cosmetic surgical method to change the size and shape of a person’s butt. The fat is removed from the other body part to stuff into your butt. These fat cells are generally removed through the procedure of liposuction from the abdomen, hips, thighs, or lower back,
Before beginning the process, ask your surgeon about the bbl surgery. You must be 18 years old to get a Brazilian butt lift. Because your body is still developing, and you do not complete puberty until you’re older than 18. You may not see the desired results if your body has not developed fully.
Your Brazilian butt lift procedure results can be different in this case. You can ask questions about whatever you want to confirm about the procedure.
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a surgery that removes fat from other areas of your body while enhancing the appearance of your buttocks. The procedure is called liposuction.
Despite its name, a Brazilian butt lift procedure is not a common “lift” surgery like a facelift or breast lift. A Brazilian butt lift will enhance the shape and volume of your buttock, but it does nothing to fix sagging or extra skin.
You’ll have bbl scars after your liposuction procedure, but following the aftercare after the surgery, you can minimize the likelihood of scarring or complications as you heal. The scar is very tiny, and bbl recovery is generally 6 months.
Talk to your doctor about sagging or extra skin. Your doctor will suggest the best for you.
What happens during a Brazilian butt lift process?
In the Brazilian butt lift procedure, your doctor will give you general anaesthesia, so you are not awake and do not feel pain.
People who want to transfer only a small amount of fat will only need local anaesthesia. The given anaesthesia will numb the specific area of your body, but you will be awake.
The following are the steps that your doctor will use to remove the extra fat.
- The doctor will use a cannula, a tiny stainless steel instrument with a suction device attached t it. The doctor will then insert the cannula into the fatty area of your body by incisions (cuts) on your body.
- The doctor will then use a big syringe and a suction cannula to remove extra fat. To conduct a Brazilian butt lift, typically 300 cc to 500 ccs (1 1/3 to 2 1/4 cups) of fat are required on each side.
- The surgeon team will ensure that the eliminated fat is pure and safe.
- Then the doctor makes three to five little cuts in the skin between your buttocks.
- The purified fat is then injected into the buttock incisions.
- The upper part of your butt acquires most of the fat, and the centre of your butt needs less fat.
- Your doctor will stitch your liposuction and fat transfer incisions to close them.
Discuss any questions or concerns with your healthcare provider and ask for Liposuction Before And After images.
Talk to your doctor about all the risks and benefits of liposuction. Ask all questions and understand them well. Book an appointment now and get the perfect, fit body.