What Are The Causes And How To Prevent Spider Veins?
Spider veins appear like the spider web surfacing on the calves and thighs on the legs.
No, it does not come back after the laser treatment.
You are not alone if you have sclerotherapy for your spider veins and now notice they are returning. It is advisable to book a consulting session by contacting a varicose veins doctor to diagnose and treat the issue.
Causes of Spider Veins:
Spider veins can be caused by these reasons that are sometimes undescribed by the doctor.
- This can be from the heredity that is carried away from the genes.
- In some professions in which standing time is more than sitting, like makeup artists, hair stylists, nurses, factory workers, and teachers, these duties are done by standing every time for their patients or their clients.
- Being overweight can also result in this disorder as a collection of fat is undivided.
- Hormonal changes at the time of pregnancy, menopause, or puberty can also cause this.
- Blood clots can also be one of the causes.
- Increase in abdomen pressure, such as constipation, tumors, and tight elastic garments.
Setps to prevent the Sipder Venis:
1. Heighten up or lift your leg:
If, after wearing the compression socks or even after exercising, your leg feels swollen, then you should follow the process of lifting your leg. This will stop the blood from getting pooled or clotted; you should raise your leg or elevate your leg; this will increase the blood flow.
2. Maintaining a healthy weight and balanced diet:
If you are overweight, then the chances of getting spider veins increase. So maintaining weight is essential, and if you maintain balance, then a balanced or healthy diet will also be followed effortlessly. Excess weight increases the pressure on the legs, muscles, joints, and blood vessels.
3. Wear Compression socks :
Compression socks improve and increase blood pressure allowing continuous blood flow in the lower legs, which can help reduce the buildup that causes spider veins.
4. Restrict the use of hot tubs and saunas:
Exposure of blood vessels to high or maximum heat can cause the breaking or leaking of that in some people.
5. Continue Moving :
Excessive sitting or standing in the same position can again result in blood clotting, and this causes an increase in the risk of spider veins. Getting up and moving every hour is advisable to prevent fluid pooling in the legs.
Reasons stating the return of the spider veins:
This comes back if the person does not seek new vein formation.
- If a person continues with captivation by spiders and veins that are prolonged standing or sitting with following any other activity.
- This can also be genetic.
- Improper use of saline or skin laser.
- Showing leniency in following the post operations precautions.
Summing it up:
Suppose you are experiencing any of such a challenge. In that case, you should consider contacting a vein specialist or but rest assured, they’re usually harmless, and treatment can often make them go away. Still, it’s always a good idea to talk to a healthcare provider about any new spider veins you notice. Sometimes this can be an early sign of more severe blood flow problems. So it is suggested to take it seriously and treat this on time.