Invisalign: A Great Alternative To Braces
Invisalign has caused a lot of popularity in the past few years. Clear braces are an amazing alternative to traditional metal braces as nobody wants a mouth full of metal and brackets anyway. It is normal for a middle schooler to be wearing braces, but it is hard to be taken seriously in the workplace with a mouth full of metal. Consult Invisalign orthodontists Miami, if you are wishing to get them.
Why choose Invisalign over metal braces?
- Imagine making a presentation to your boss or a room full of executives, and the second you open your mouth to speak you are discredited. This is not fair, but in the real world, appearance is a large attribute that factors into the effectiveness of your message. Metal braces show signs of immaturity and youth.
- Invisalign in Miami fl will help you to get a straight smile without the embarrassment of braces.
- Invisalign Miami fl is designed to gradually straighten your teeth with the help of a series of aligners that are not detectable by others.
- Traditional braces are difficult to maintain whereas Invisalign teen Miami is easier to clean.
- You can get them in fewer office visits compared to traditional braces.
- Since Invisalign aligners are customizable, you need to compromise with your favorite food, eat whatever you want.
- Offer you a better appearance.
- Are more comfortable than metal braces.
- A safer option for people of all kinds of age.
- Effective to fix various dental issues such as overbite, underbite, crossbites, crooked and misaligned teeth, etc.
If you are interested in Invisalign, you must first consult with your Miami fl orthodontists.
During this consultation, you should inquire thoroughly about the adult braces Miami brand.
Here are a few of the questions typically asked:
How long do I have to wear Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are designed to work at about the same time as braces, and you will get the same great results!
Is Invisalign painful?
Invisalign requires no invasive procedures, unlike traditional braces that scratch up against the gums causing abrasions and pain. With Invisalign, you will never need wax to cover up the raw spots.
In fact, Invisalign is like an invisible retainer that you can take in and out, so you can remove them when you please, but for the best results, we recommend that you leave Invisalign in at all times so the teeth do not become misaligned again.
When can I remove my Invisalign?
You can only remove it when you are eating or drinking anything besides water. Leaving Invisalign off at any other period of time could be potentially damaging and will cause the entire process to be repeated.
How many trays will straighten my teeth?
First off, it always depends on the severity, but on average our patients receive four to six trays. Patients come in to visit once a month. During this check-up, the dentist will check on the progress of your teeth and provide you with a new aligner.
What is the average cost of Invisalign braces?
Invisalign cost Miami may range from $3,000 to $6,800, but if you only need minor correction, treatment may start from as low as $3,000.